We’re hosting a contest where you can submit photos of your home-made food creations edited with Pixlr E and X! Every week, 3 contest winners will stand a chance to win a full Pixlr Advanced plan for a year. This contest starts on March 30, 2020 till April 26, 2020, so keep snapping your food shots, edit them with Pixlr’s tools, and submit them via your Instagram or Facebook accounts with the hashtag #pixlrchef 😉
The coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak has got us practicing social distancing, self-isolation, and countries doing full lockdowns. Whether you’re all set with ordering food online, or have already been through the panic-buying process to hoard food at home, here’s a little something to add to your creative arsenal when snapping food photography.
You don’t have to be a professional photographer, just have a desire to take nice photos and maybe share them on your social feed. Ideally, you can definitely capture food photos that look delicious in an instant with how good smartphone cameras are nowadays. But in certain climates and weather conditions, natural light isn’t always available.
That’s where photo editing tools come into play. Editing your photos with Pixlr can morph your lacklustre food image into a vivid, stomach rumbling shot that’s positively bursting with flavor. Worried about needing more computer space? You don’t need to download any software for Pixlr’s tools – it’s completely browser-based and free to use. All you need to do is load Pixlr with your browser of choice and drag and drop your photo into the interface to get started!
Terms and Conditions
March 30 – April 26, 2020.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Submit your best food shot edited with Pixlr using the hashtag: #pixlrchef
Multiple submissions are welcomed via Instagram (IG).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. You can submit as many entries as you like via IG using the hashtag #pixlrchef
2. All entries must be original photos taken by you, and edited using Pixlr X or Pixlr E.
3. Three (3) Winners will be selected and announced on our IG page every week.
4. There will be a total of twelve (12) Winners for this contest, with no repeat winners.
5. Judges’ decision is final and irrevocable.
1. Winners will be selected weekly by our panel of judges.
2. There will be 12 lucky winners for this entire contest.
1-Year Pixlr Advanced subscription.