What are the differences between Pixlr apps?
An easy-to-use tool that anyone can use to make photos and images more creative, Pixlr X is available on browsers as long as you have a solid Internet connection. Here’s what you need to know about Pixlr X:
- No learning curve or complicated tools.
- Resize, crop, or rotate and flip your photos with ease.
- Includes a handy “auto-fix” option to adjust light, color, and tone to make your photos look great.
- Preview and test out effects before committing to any changes. Make a mistake? Undo all your actions until your image is back to where you want it.
- Cute it up with stickers, shapes, and lighthearted fonts — or just stick to business with photo-fixing tools if you prefer.
- Cool photo effects and filters for portraits, food shots, nature-themed captures and many more.
Pixlr Editor is a sophisticated image-editing tool for both pros and talented amateurs. Graphic designers and photo retouchers use this app, as do educators who want to teach their students the principles of graphic design. Similarly to X, E is available on most web browsers. A few reasons people use it:
- Slightly more advanced than Pixlr X, especially if you’re looking for something with added features.
- Nothing special to download or install. Just fire it up in your browser when you need it.
- Provides tools like layers, lasso tool, brush controls, cloning, and filters.
- Newly added Liquify tool to distort and warp your images.
- Search for stock imagery within Pixlr E itself for your creative edits.